ITGUYS is a growing Managed Service Provider (MSP) based in North London and is looking to take on a fantastic IT Engineer who is keen to be a big part of the growth of ITGUYS.
The company is a Microsoft Silver Partner as well as G-Suite reseller and supports a wide range of organisations and businesses, looking after their computers, data, infrastructure and security.
Operating out of a modern office in Hackney in a relaxed and professional environment, we clearly define, discuss and focus on our Core Values as the building blocks for the company and personal growth. We encourage all our team to gain professional excellence in what they do. With an annual review and personal development plan, we give team members the freedom to develop and expand their knowledge, so that they have a clear purpose.
We love what we do, and we want you to love working with us!
The skills and experience we are looking for:
The skillset for an MSP is broad. You may not have everything on the list below but should be aiming to have at least 75% of the skills we are looking for.
• MSP experience.
• Used ticketing systems, PSAs, RMMs.
• Working knowledge Office 365 and G Suite administration.
• Windows 7 desktop and above knowledge/expertise.
• Windows server knowledge/expertise.
• Mac OSX knowledge/expertise.
• TCP/IP, DNS, internet domains.
• Communicative, convey tech in English.
• Good with people: face-to-face, on the phone or via email.
• Well organised AND good at organising.
• Team player.
• Energetic, tenacious and trustworthy.
• Eager to consolidate experience and progress in the company.
• Sharp! Good problem solver.
• A mature approach to tasks and learning.
• Any Microsoft or other tech qualifications would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing:
• Dealing with incoming phone calls.
• Dealing with tickets in Autotask (our PSA).
• Performing fixes via remote management tools.
• Fieldwork – onsite support where required.
• Project work such as email migrations.
• Client onboarding (remote and onsite).
• Documenting processes and procedures in our knowledge base.
• Monitoring back-ups and scan events to check for irregularities.
• Manual servicing of machines as and when needed/scheduled.
• Input into strategic planning and product development.
• A commitment to self-learning.
• You will be encouraged to take vocational exams and attend online courses.
Working with us will give you:
• Competitive starting salary of between £30-33K depending on experience.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Being part of a friendly team.
• An opportunity to potentially grow into a more senior role.
To register your interest in being considered for this position, email and tell us (in no more than 500 words) why you think you might be the perfect candidate. Please also attach a copy of your CV.
Send your application to: [email protected]
· You must be eligible to work in the UK.
· Please do not contact the office by telephone or use any other email address associated with ITGUYS to submit your application.