Do you enjoy talking on the phone and helping people?
Great! That’s what this telemarketing role is all about.
The core requirements are:
- Enjoy talking on the phone,
- Being a great communicator,
- Being a great listener,
The aim of the telemarketing role is to arrange qualified calls with Ben at the right time in the sales process.
Even if you do not have technical experience, training will be provided.
Flexible hours (if between 9am and 6pm)
You might currently work in hospitality or retail or be a return-to-work parent and this should not put you off. This is a people-orientated role.
So, what would you be doing?
- LinkedIn Connection requests
- Enriching and cleansing “suspect client” data
- Qualifying decision makers and influencers on calls
- Educating our prospective clients about strategy, risks and opportunities.
Ben will explain what we do (overview), why companies use us and what pains we typically take away, so that when you are talking to them you can probe, qualify and agitate.
- Roleplay sessions with Ben to improve conversation quality
- Ben will listen to recordings of calls you make as part of coaching and support.
- Talking to prospects/suspects, using scripts and techniques that Ben has trained you in, to get calls with Ben.
Who are we?
ITGUYS is a growing IT Support company (we call ourselves Managed Services Providers (MSP)) in North London, supporting interesting and varied creative businesses.
What’s in it for you?
Flexible and supportive working environment.
Progression as you and the business grow.
Working with a fun team: good sense of humour.
Social events (online or in person when possible)
Opportunity to make your mark in a growing business.
What does good look like in the role?
During the first 90 days, you will learn about the service we provide to our clients and how we can add value to our clients by understanding their desired business outcomes and the challenges in achieving them.
- Regular sessions with Ben who will give an overview of what we do and how ITGUYS does it, so that when you speak to prospects you will be presenting the ITGUYS approach.
- Introduction to how we use LinkedIn
- Introduction to the rest of the team.
- Familiarity with some of the customers and what outcomes we deliver and how.
Over the following months you will build on your growing knowledge and experience, and if you are interested, there are real progression opportunities around our new business and customer management team.
We don’t want CVs (they are pointless!)
Call Anne on 020 7241 2255 and select Option 3 between 11am-2pm Monday to Friday to qualify for a call with Ben.
We look forward to hearing from you.