We understand the ins and outs of technology and how to help companies in achieving their goals, whether they are related to business, finances, or overall organisational. We make the most of your tech resources and help you reach those objectives.
YOUR IT STRATEGY JOURNEY
Helping businesses thrive with over 20 years of experience
We believe that every business is unique, which is why we take the time to get to know yours before recommending a solution. Our discovery process starts with a survey of your organisation, allowing us to understand your needs and present you with a cost, time-lined, and risk-opportunity-based report with recommendations. This empowers you to make an informed decision at a strategic level.
But we don't just stop there. Our team is dedicated to helping you every step of the way, from the initial consultation to the implementation of your chosen solution. We understand that finding the right fit for your business can be overwhelming, which is why we're here to guide you and provide support along the way.
Business, financial goals
Summary of concerns
High Level Review
Following on from the intro call with Ben, we offer a free one-hour high-level review. The aim of this review is to:
- Understand your business and financial goals
- What running optimally looks like for you.
- How you measure success/failure
- What are the gaps/problems that are stopping you achieve this
- A review of your concerns
Full report (Observations, risks, recommendations, costs)
Our chargeable Audit/Report process aims to assess:
- What systems you have in place
- Assess your IT security, data backup and overall risk position
- What tech/data you have but don't know about
- Address any current concerns you have
- Produce a report that explains/describes your situation (non-technically) from a business perspective
- Make an initial recommendation to mitigate any clear gaps in your IT set-up
- Propose core plan(s) that is suitable for your business
- Look at business licenses that we can manage on your behalf
- Present costs for all recommendations made
Our plans and pricing document breaks down the costs (insert a link). Depending on the size and complexity of your business the cost changes. These start from £699 + VAT
Present the report to the client
This is an opportunity to:
- Explain the report and any major issues we have identified and
- Allow you to ask questions
- Explain our proposed core plan and any important pre-onboarding work.
- Negotiate and agree on a plan moving forward
Once agreed, ITGUYS will plan any mitigation or project work with you prior to onboarding your company?s devices and tech onto our systems and management platform. To ensure a smooth implementation, we will create a project plan with a list of action points for the client as well as ITGUYS to keep on track.
We offer a range of optional extras which you can view here. (insert link)
As your business grows and changes, so does your IT strategy. Something that was optional today may be vital tomorrow. Regular (these can be as frequent as quarterly, and recommend at least annually) reviews with your IT partner mean that we can:
- Track the progress of issues and plans (you don't have to start from scratch each time we meet)
- We can flag up concerns or issues before they become bigger than they need to and deal with them without pressure.
- Track your IT investment against goals and targets that align with your business KPIs
Review status post onboarding. What went well, what didn't go so well and what can we do better?
Now that your IT systems are onboarded, we can begin to assess your company's overall IT strategy in greater detail. Typically, implementing all components at once is not recommended, if even possible.
Strategic reviews and subsequent planning allow for better prioritisation and implementation, based on time availability and budgeting.
some bullet points for benefits?
maybe the what's in for me here?
We’ve walked in your shoes
As a small business ourselves, we know the demands you're under. We understand what matters to you, because the same stuff matters to us.
Your business comes first
Our first priority is delivering the best for you and your team — even when it means less profit for us. It may not be business-savvy, but our clients seem to like it.
We cut the gobbledegook
You don’t need a lecture on Trojan horses, rootkits, and the latest ghostware updates. What you do need is honest expertise, communicated clearly. We keep the tech-talk to a minimum.
We are a friendly bunch
We’re a polite and sociable team who think life’s better with laughter. We enjoy getting to know our clients and love a chat and bickie. Go on - pop kettle on!
Size doesn’t matter
Whether your business has a 100-strong team with a complex network of devices, or just you, a laptop and a dongle, we’ll treat you with the same care and attention.
We give a monkeys
Care is our superpower. We genuinely want to help you and see your business grow. It's what gets us up in the morning, and what helps us sleep at night.