Endpoints make up much of a company’s network and IT infrastructure.
Small businesses with 50-100 employees have roughly 114 endpoints. Enterprise organizations with 1,000+ employees average 1,920 endpoints. Each of those devices is a chance for a hacker to penetrate a company’s defences.
Solutions focused on the protection of endpoint devices:
- Address Password Vulnerabilities
- Stop Malware Infection Before OS Boot
- Update All Endpoint Security Solutions
- Use Modern Device & User Authentication
- Apply Security Policies Throughout the Device Lifecycle
- Prepare for Device Loss or Theft
Get your free copy of 6 Steps to Protect Your Endpoints today!